Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TARRACO VIVA 2006
What about the temperatures? :?
Mmmmh, tomorrow night I'll be there!! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
The event was fine, too sunny and hot.... pics soon will follow.
It's a Shame that there were no signs to advertise TARRACO VIVA festival at Centcelles, where we performed...AH!...POLITICS!! Cry :evil: !
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Quote:It's a Shame that there were no signs to advertise TARRACO VIVA festival at Centcelles, where we performed!

AGAIN?? :evil:

Bring your own next time.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
[Image: sign_man.jpg]
Ivan Perelló
Absolutely T-I-R-E-D, folks, but we had a great time. The public was few in number but brave, stoically enduring the blazing sun!
Yes. signals and even a public bus from Tarragona would have surely helped us... :evil: but we mustn't forget that we were only a sideshow of the main event, at Tarragona... :twisted:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Thanks guys for making our stay in Tarragona a very special one!

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Cry
Now it's over. After a lot of work...but another time, ROMA VICTRIX

We have had a lot of fun and happiness with our comilitiones of Cohors Prima Gallica. And of course with you, Graham. It was a honour to show you our work.

See you all next Tarraco Viva, maybe in Tarraco.
Cesar,
Yes, a long time preparing for the event and then, suddenly, it is over... Cry
Every year is the same. If you want to meet old friends to chat quietly for a while... don't try to do it during a re-enactment festival! :wink:
Who knows what will happen next year... :?:

Graham,
Thanks to you! It was really nice to meet you again! Big Grin ? )

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Hi

Cesar, it was an honour to be there.
Aitor, Thanks again we both made it home safely after a long journey. Back to painting the gladiators I should have finished before I left :oops:
Ivan, Thanks for looking after us and arranging our visits to Centcelles. A pity we could not meet again in Barcelona afterwards but hopefully we can stay longer on our next visit. I will send you some pictures on a cd if you give me your address, some for you as well Aitor.
I hope to be there again next year to see you all again.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Thank you Graham, and a big hug to you and to Elaine!
Ivan Perelló
Many thanks Graham!! Big Grin
Ha, you're not the only 'culprit', I've got two reviews that SHOULD have been finished before Tarragona and I'll dance on my head if I can send the first one this week-end... :oops: :roll:
Don't worry, they need us (do they?) :wink:

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
hello, the link of the association of which I make part like milites and gladiator. The photo of the trust of Tarraco 2006 are our gladiators

www.arsdimicandi.net

Hi
Hephestus
Hyrpus
Vincenzo Pastorelli
www.hephestus.net
www.arsdimicandi.net
Yes, we only met you at the dining room... Our location at Cencelles was so far appart from Tarragona that, unfortunately, we missed the displays by other groups once more! Sad

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Hi,
exist the photos of Tarraco 2006?

Vale
Hephestus
Hyrpus
Vincenzo Pastorelli
www.hephestus.net
www.arsdimicandi.net
Well, Legio Prima Germanica and us, cohors Prima Gallica will put ours on our websites but they will only cover Centcelles Sad
Didn't anybody from Ars Dimicandi take pics?

Aitor

Rolf Steiner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tarraco Viva 2016 Graham Sumner 12 7,013 06-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  TARRACO VIVA 2012 Graham Sumner 28 6,038 03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Last Post: daconey
  After Tarraco Viva 2011 (that\'s the XIIIth!) Iagoba 0 1,129 05-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Iagoba