Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TARRACO VIVA 2006
What day are you arriving?
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Hello Ivan

We will be arriving in Barcelona on Tuesday 23rd May staying Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday in Barcelona. On Friday we will travel to Tarrgona staying Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Do you have any details of how to get to Empurias from Barcelona? Train and bus perhaps?

See you soon Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Hi Graham,
Millenia ago it was train to Figueres and a taxi from there to Empuries but now perhaps there will be a bus to L'Escala (and from ther to Empuries, taxi again...)
More up-to-date info from our friends from Catalonia? :wink:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
The easiest is going by car. What day have you thought for that visit?
Ivan Perelló
So this is the limit of Tarraco bridge Smile

Tarraco

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Could you understand what the voice in off said?
Ivan Perelló
I just got an idea of what he is saying :lol:

he is too fast for me. :x

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
He said from what river took the water the aqueduct... the Francolí river.
Ivan Perelló
Quote:He said from what river took the water the aqueduct... the Francolí river.

Thanks! :wink: I wish Grandma was alive!

Wasn't she from Corsica?
Ivan Perelló
Quote:Wasn't she from Corsica?

My Grandma from my mom's side was half corsican, marry with her 2nd cousin (My Grandpa the Corsican), but so was her mother ( Great Grandma) of Catalan father & Corsican mother, wich was aunt of my Grandpa,.

A little complicated but my family marryed between familly, this two families marryed in the Montains of central porto-rico/ my mother & father meet in USA as you know Frater :wink: . .

The Catalan side was blonded people, I dunno if had Gothic or Celtic ancestry, I heard bloned Catalanes come from Arpurdan, also I heard that, Catalunia name derived from Gothalani-a ( Goth land or Goths & Alans?...etc.) When goths crossed to C. .that is why I asked you where was Tierra de Campos the later settlement of Gothic people.

Well I just know for sure my half Galician older sister has Gothic Ancestry from King Don Fruela, all of name Lugo are according to her.

Sorry my OT, we better speak on shat Tongue

The Galicians were also descended from Suebi, it seems......I know that because it's another possible origin of ancestors.... :wink:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Commilitones Tarraconenses...
What can you tell me about the weather forecast for next week-end (From Thursday to Sunday) if available? :?: :?

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Salve Aitor!!!
They say it will be rainy until thursday but it is expected to be sunny for the weekend. Esperemoslo...
Vale!!
QUIM RÍPODAS
LEGIO PRIMA GERMANICA/SEPTIMANI SENIORES
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.primagermanica.com">http://www.primagermanica.com
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Eeek!
Here we have sunny weather, with cold mornings. I was packing only light summer clothes...
Gracies,

Aitor

Rolf Steiner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tarraco Viva 2016 Graham Sumner 12 6,957 06-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  TARRACO VIVA 2012 Graham Sumner 28 5,987 03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Last Post: daconey
  After Tarraco Viva 2011 (that\'s the XIIIth!) Iagoba 0 1,123 05-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Iagoba