Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with a bit of Greek
Quote:Διομήδη,

Έχετε κοιτάξει εάν μπορούμε να κάνουμε κάποια παράπλευρη ενέργεια στο πλαίσιο του συγκεκριμένου συνεδρίου? πχ χορηγία

it's in regard to a conference. Any thoughts?
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Quote:
Quote:Διομήδη,

Έχετε κοιτάξει εάν μπορούμε να κάνουμε κάποια παράπλευρη ενέργεια στο πλαίσιο του συγκεκριμένου συνεδρίου? πχ χορηγία

it's in regard to a conference. Any thoughts?

Wait until Stefanos dicover your thread, My poor understand is that Some one is requesting some stuf from Diomede.

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
You're doing better than me, thanks! I got as far as 'look' and the rest phased me completely.
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Διομήδη,

Diomedes

Have you checked if we can do some colateral action in relation to the particular convention? sponsoship for instance

Regards
Cool cheers, that's just what I wanted it to say! Many thanks Stefanos