Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verlinden models, please!
I've got this Late Roman Essex 25mm army... Essex are a bit on the robust side of 25mm, probably you could make do with them, Cat... and God knows I'll never paint the whole thing to my picky standard. It's a pre-fab army made for the old 7th edition WRG rules. I've painted a few of them, rather nice job I'd like to think but will let them go cheaply since I'm getting out of 25mm in favor of 15mm. Any takers? These are old Essex, mind you, circa mid-80s -- pretty good molds too.<br>
<br>
Well we are OT (ha, ha) from Verlinden now, but this is one of those forums that we shall just have to let slide, I think. No real reason to be anal in a gaming forum; keeping things sorted here would be stifling.<br>
<br>
... Ah, here comes a nice breeze! How refreshing, it's been so horribly hot in Germany lately...<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
J. <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
No OT posts! I refer you to page 7135 of the ezBoard Posters' Manual where it explicitly states...(Damn those rules-sticklers.)<br>
<br>
Hot in Germany? Did it crack 70 today? E EM <p><br><i>SI HOC LEGERE POTES, OPERIS BONI IN REBVS LATINIS FRVCTVOSIS POTIRI POTES.</i></p><i></i>
Sheeez, try 91+ F (more with humidity) -- and it's been like that for over a week. AC isn't necessary most of the time in Germany so most homes including US quarters don't have AC. We melt if it goes much over 85. <br>
<br>
IMHO Old Glory make some fine new Roman miniatures in 25mm and 15mm. I really don't know if they have a website, but one might do a web search profitably.<br>
<br>
Have a nice evening all,<br>
Jenny<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Good grief! When I lived there back when my dad was stationed in Baumholder, it was rare for it to go over 75. <p><br><i>SI HOC LEGERE POTES, OPERIS BONI IN REBVS LATINIS FRVCTVOSIS POTIRI POTES.</i></p><i></i>
Global warming, don't ya know? E EM : <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need source for Verlinden 120mm Anonymous 6 2,095 07-01-2003, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Jeroen Pelgrom
  Roman models (NB scale models) forum 0 2,328 07-10-2002, 10:06 AM
Last Post: