Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW RECRUITS
In my early morning pre coffee squint I thought it read "kleptomaniac" but I was too polite to mention it. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX.
the HIGH NOISE/low signal person for RAT.
ICQ 940236
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
LOL. Well I do have quite a few books and figures........<br>
<br>
LOL <p></p><i></i>
It sounds as if you'll have a blast in our Gaming and Modeling Forum KHMPtolemaic. You may want to check out some of the modeling done by Jasper Oorthuys. I found them quite impressive. If you can, feel free to post some pictures of your own models in the Forum! We would love to see them!<br>
<br>
~Quintus<br>
Megan <p></p><i></i>
Hello all!<br>
<br>
I guess my interest in ancient studies started very early - second or third grade - with the ancient Greeks. My interest in ancient Rome started with Ben Hur when I was not much older. Somehow I was more impressed with the good Romans in that movie than I was with, well, all the other principals. My interest was encouraged by my seventh and eighth grade Latin teacher, and almost killed by my second high school Latin teacher.<br>
<br>
I'm another writer wannabe. What rekindled my interest, which has since become a raging passion, was, of all things, my rediscovery of the soundtrack to the movie Spartacus! (I know: I'm dating myself! It's okay if you call me an old fart, as long as you smile when you say that! <p></p><i></i>
Ave triarius! and my Latin teacher from high school is still around..my mother's best friend, matter of fact. Still trying to get me to take up Latin again. I kept my text books from back then, but I wish I had kept my naugahide segmentata. <p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX.
the HIGH NOISE/low signal person for RAT.
ICQ 940236
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Welcome Triarius!<br>
Don't worry, I'm smiling, but I'm not laughing<br>
We can always use another writer! I'm partially one<br>
myself. I look forward to seeing some of your work<br>
if you would like to post it in the Off Topic Forum.<br>
Have fun on the RAT!<br>
<br>
~Quintus<br>
Megan <p></p><i></i>
Welcome all! Good to have you join us!<br>
<br>
<p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Hello<br>
<br>
I just joined the group after reading through all the various topics of discussion.<br>
<br>
I have long had an interest in the Roman military, particularly the 4th and 5th Centuries.<br>
<br>
Perry <p></p><i></i>
Hi Perry, welcome to the board. That's 4th and 5th centuries AD, I presume? <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Welcome to the board, PR Gray. <p><a href=http://pub45.ezboard.com/fromanarmytalkfrm6.showMessage?topicID=53.topic><u>Rules For Posting</u>

</p><i></i>
Welcome PR Gray Feel free to ask questions, answer<br>
questions, comment and post whenever you like!<br>
<br>
~Quintus<br>
Megan <p></p><i></i>
Omnibus Danno Ulpius salutem dicit.<br>
My name is Dan Diffendale; I'm a Classics major from western Massachusetts going to school in Philadelphia. I've an interest in all things ancient, particularly naval affairs. I've not done much in the way of re-enacting(/reconstruction), although my father and I built a scutum and I have several tunics and a pilleus. I dabble in 25mm Romans. Other pursuits include photography, poetry, and general merry-making. You can find my webpage at www.geocities.com/danno_u.../rome.html , although it's been a while since it's been updated.<br>
<br>
Vale.<br>
pr. Id. Mart.<br>
<p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/udannoulpius.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Danno Ulpius</A> at: 3/14/02 11:17:43 pm<br></i>
Dan Diffendale
Ph.D. candidate, University of Michigan
Ave et salve, Danno. <p><BR><p align=left><font color=gold><font size=2>
_______________________________<BR>
MILES CASCA TARQVINIVS GEMINVS<BR>
<a href=http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org> LEG IX HSPA COH V CEN VIII CON III </font></font><BR>
<font color=gold><font size=2>
VIRES ET VALOR PRO GLORIA ROMAE<BR>
_______________________________</font></font></p><i></i>
Hi Dan,<br>
Welcome to the board, make yourself at home.<br>
<br>
<p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Ave Danno!<br>
Feel free to post wherever you like!<br>
Welcome to the board<br>
<br>
~Quintus <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/uquintusromanus.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Quintus Romanus</A> at: 3/15/02 7:14:08 am<br></i>