Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wargamer reenactors wanted!
Hi all!
At Salute next year, Karwansaray Publishers is going to have its stand as usual and we'll be cooperating with an amibitious wargamer to put up a huge wargame of Caesar landing in England. Lotsa miniature Romans, Celtic chariots and the lot. We'd love to have a few live Romans (2-3) to attract some more attention to our game as well. Any (UK-based0 wargaming reenactors who'd like to help us out? We'll get you into the biggest UK (perhaps even worldwide) wargaming show for free, we'll reimburse you for your travelling cost (within reason!), etc and of course I'll be happy to throw in a subscription or two.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Who'd want to re-enact being a miniatures wargame? All you'd do is hold a single pose all day while constantly get lifted and placed in random locations - *that* doesn't sound like much fun... Tongue
-Ryan

-Cave a sinistra manu utebatur pro bellator.
Don't like being fondled by inquisitive wargamers? Jeeez. :lol:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Jasper, I would suggest that you contact Peronis.
Richard Craig AKA Aulus Maximus
Cohors I Tungrorum
Cohors I Batavorum
:woot: If i were in england i would but in accross the vast sea. Or in ancient terms i fell of the edge of the world. Sad but im still a huge tabletop gamer. And if you have any pics from the event i would love to see them!
I'll make sure to post a report!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
That i will be looking forward to Smile