Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Festival registration
Thanks for dealing with that enquiry, Susanne.

Ramesses, if you have Egyptian kit, come in that. The Festival is open to contemporary civilizations (just no barbarians, ok?) Smile

Money is a problem with every aspect of the Festival, believe me! Sad

Paul
Quote:Ramesses, if you have Egyptian kit, come in that. The Festival is open to contemporary civilizations (just no barbarians, ok?) Smile

I might be able to do so Smile

The only thing that's holding me back to come over is the money for the journey, but I try to arrange that. But then it'll be for just one day probably...
a.k.a. Daan Vanhamme
><

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
I am lucky, having my father paying the flight tickets for 'educational trips'. Big Grin
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]
I've no doubt you'll be offered many "educational opportunities" while you're here! Some may even prove relevant to your field of study! I'm sure you can deal with the other kind. :lol:
:roll:

Are you really sure you want a female amongst your ranks? Wink

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

No. I'm not sure. I will know for certain when she is standing in the phalanx and the enemy is approaching.
Quote:No. I'm not sure. I will know for certain when she is standing in the phalanx and the enemy is approaching.

Yes probably they would not like to kill her but try to take her as a throphy & slave ! :wink:

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
For your information, oh Thespian, I would never dream about failing my polis. Smile

.... unless, of course, they'd charge me with an army of elephants from the side.

- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

Quote:For your information, oh Thespian, I would never dream about failing my polis. Smile

Then, hopefully, you won't fail your Pollis, either. :lol:
:lol:

- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

><

Can't wait to see it, Gioi! Big Grin

You literally kicked some Persian posteriors there.

- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

Please remember that I am still trying to persuade genuine Persians to come and represent their own heritage at the Festival; I will expect all you boys to play nicely with them and share your sandwiches and pop.
We are all right with them as long as they don't raid and sack our encampment.

Seriously, though, it'd be nice to have them appear on the festival.

- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ROMEC 2007 registration extended to 31 december 2006!!!!!! MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS 0 1,176 12-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Last Post: MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS