Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you like best about RA.com?
Almost three years ago, Jenny Cline started Romanarmy.com & romanarmytalk as communal projects: they were supposed to bring Roman army enthusiasts together and create a website with an enormous amount of knowledge on the subject.<br>
I'd say it's about time we took stock and learnt from the experiences and opinions of the hundreds of members on RAT.<br>
So, in this thread, what do you like best about romanarmy.com and how would you like to see it improved? Let's hear it! <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
With RA all the links to different related discussion sites for me is really helpful. Since I am not a reenactor I did not find use for the Reenactor links, however I know many people did use them and rated them. I was a link finder for several months so know how many sites are out there, and also know that there are many poor sites too, which are filtered out so the sites you see are good roman sites. Also for someone learning Latin, the Latin inscription sites help me to look at real latin inscriptions. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gnaeuspompeiusmagnus>Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus</A> at: 12/13/04 10:45 pm<br></i>
"Freedom was at stake- freedom, which whets the courage of brave men"- Titus Livius

Nil recitas et vis, Mamerce, poeta videri.
Quidquid vis esto, dummodo nil recites!- Martial