Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German & English speakers
Hmmm, it's surely time for a kickstart of the Ritterling project. Using the migration to new style/new database as an excuse now Wink
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Well, if there's still help needed.

I'm a German native speaker with some translation experience into English. Though a proofreader might still be useful.

A legion that was stationed in Britain, preferably.

And please, send me a copy or mail, the book is classified for reading only in our library, and I prefer to work at home.
[Image: Atrectus.jpg]
centurio pilus prior cohortis Primus Tungriorum peditata
AKA Gabriele Campbell
Hey, do the people responsible for the Ritterling project still read this thread?
AKA Gabriele Campbell
I do. Sorry for not responding earlier Atrectus. As I said before, the project needs to be kickstarted.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Well, I'd be glad to help kickstarting it. Big Grin
AKA Gabriele Campbell
Hehehe. Well, it's not that kind of kickstarting that is needed, rather a redesign of the Ritterling part of RA.com to make participation and collaboration easier. Takes some database plodding and I haven't gotten round to that yet. Anybody very good with PHP? :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Lol, I can manage to design websites and LJ layouts, but no idea about this php stuff.

But my offer to translate some articles stands. You can contact me via email or PM.
AKA Gabriele Campbell
I have some "free" time for small projects, especially involving Legion III Italica Concors. Ich kann deutsch zu englisch gutt genuck ubersetzen. I can translate German to English well enough. Pax vobiscvm. +r+
Jasper: My RAT account is now active & I'm ready to help w/ Ritterling & other translations & proofreading. +r
would still be more than happy to translate, though php things sound incredibly frightening... probably best to keep my hands off if you don't want the entire thing to implode... :wink:

If there is language work to be done, let me know!

C
Christoph Rummel
Ave,

Please advise , how I can help out. I attended the University of Vienna (only 3 semesters) and my reading ability is still ok, Probably would make a mess of things if I had to speak at length.

Sometimes things here in the Balkans are quite slow and I could dedicate a fair amount of office time to the project. Other times things are quite hectic and intense and require full attention to keep issues from getting out of control......... So my commitment would be with that caveat.

Regards from the Balkans, Arminius Primus aka Al
ARMINIVS PRIMVS

MACEDONICA PRIMA

aka ( Al Fuerst)

FESTINA LENTE
Alexandr's now the coordinator of this project. Hopefully he'll join this discussion soon. Thanks for the offer Al!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I would be happy to proof-read for you Jasper.
Hi Al and Adrian,

Thank you very much for your interest and your offers. I really appreciate it. I sent you PMs and am looking forward to our cooperation.

Greetings
Alexandr
I'm native speaker German and could translate into English which needs to be proof read of course.