Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Annual R.A.T.\'sdinner 13th of August 2004
Hi Aitor,<br>
<br>
Well, I guess you should 've been there.. <br>
<br>
But seriously, some of us are re-enactors (and very happy to get out wet uniforms - it had been pooring all day), and some came straight from work.<br>
<br>
Valete,<br>
Valerius/Robert <p></p><i></i>
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Sorry to hear that the weather spoiled your week-end at Archeon and the same for Jenny, hope that things will improve soon for you!<br>
<br>
Aitor <p></p><i></i>
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
it was indeed a very nice evening!<br>
<p>-------------------------------------------------------<br>
Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.<br>
<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Even though I am too poor to afford trips overseas, the life of a student is a tight one, I find it always interesting to get to see what the people who we talk to one this site look like. Does anybody feel the same, or am I the only one. <p>THERE ARE NO STUPID PEOPLE, ONLY PEOPLE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT KNOW WHEN THEY'VE MADE A MISTAKE</p><i></i>
"Freedom was at stake- freedom, which whets the courage of brave men"- Titus Livius

Nil recitas et vis, Mamerce, poeta videri.
Quidquid vis esto, dummodo nil recites!- Martial
Pompeius,<br>
<br>
You are not allone in this particular case, that's why I asked the question.<br>
<br>
Uwe <p></p><i></i>
Greets - Uwe
Good to hear I'm not alone. And feel free to call me Magnus. <p></p><i></i>
"Freedom was at stake- freedom, which whets the courage of brave men"- Titus Livius

Nil recitas et vis, Mamerce, poeta videri.
Quidquid vis esto, dummodo nil recites!- Martial
To bad I live in Australia, sounds like it would have been fun. <p></p><i></i>