Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Days
i turned 30 last saturday, guess i´ve to start to "act like an adult" according to my sister...<br>
<br>
(whatever that may be...) <p>Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the ark<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Congrats Jeroen! You're one of the oldies now! <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
<br>
Congratulations Jeroen!<br>
30? You're a damned child (I'm 46) <p></p><i></i>
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
Ave!<br>
My name is Jeffrey (but I prefer Lucius Aurelius Metellus), my birthday is September 11th. Yes, terrorists ruined my day one year...so each year I get one year older (I'm 35), and I respectfully remember those who lost their lives on this day... <p>Lucius Aurelius Metellus, miles gregarius, Secunda Brittanica</p><i></i>
Lucius Aurelius Metellus
a.k.a. Jeffrey L. Greene
I'm September 2.<br>
<br>
And If you think Lucius' birthdays sucks, wait till you find out when his wife's birthday is<br>
<br>
Tom Knighton/Cavetus Flavius Artorius <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=tomknighton>Tom Knighton</A> at: 8/2/04 7:45 pm<br></i>
Firstly, to all of you who have had their Birthdays to date, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Now to the rest of you who will have it in the future the Best wihes for your coming Birthdays.

Stephen McMahon (Luicus Cornelius Traianus)
June 15, 1951 (almost 54 years old)

Too old to be a soldier, optio, any standard bearer, centurior ???, tribunus, camp prefect or legatus, but maybe just the age to be a governor.
Stephen John McMahon
Rest assured, there is an octogenarian centurio known, so you still have plenty of service to go!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Next 16th June I'll be 31!
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
DIES VENERIS AD XII KAL IVN MMDCCLVIII AVC

June 3.

I'm gonna be 36 this year! :o
I'll be 30 in about 2.5 years...I'm not looking foward to it. :roll:

Legion: TBD
July 15th of this year, 2758 auc will make me 41 ;-0
DMV
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
a.k.a.: Marsh Wise
Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

"A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself." ~Mark Twain

[img size=150]http://www.romanobritain.org/Graphics/marsh_qr1.png[/img]
(Oooh, Marshall, you cannot use an icky modern QR code, it is against all policies and rules.)
Ha! Me too, two weeks ahead of you, on June 28th, 41 as well Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
My B-day is December 24th. I'll finally be 18 and won't have to deal with the legalities of minorhood in the hobby, though I've managed to work the legalities out to the satisfaction of all my comrades.

Vale,
Gaius Opius Fugi
Gaius Opius Fugi (Adam Cripps)
Moderator, Roman Army Talkv2
Forum Rules: http://www.ancient-warfare.org/index.php...view=rules
Quote:Ha! Me too, two weeks ahead of you, on June 28th, 41 as well Big Grin
So. you're a cancer too ;-) ) No wonder your stuff makes so much sense to me ;-Þ
DMV

"A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself." ~Mark Twain

(Oooh, Marshall, you cannot use an icky modern QR code, it is against all policies and rules.)
Quote:My B-day is December 24th. I'll finally be 18 and won't have to deal with the legalities of minorhood in the hobby, though I've managed to work the legalities out to the satisfaction of all my comrades.

Vale,
Gaius Opius Fugi
Ach Junge... I WISH I was your age again... I will trade you RIGHT NOW! ;-) ) Now you will have the unhappy legalities of not being a minor... sometime sit really would be fun to go back to a simpler age in my life....
Best, DMV