• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Days
Which means that you're just 4 yrs older than me!<br>
<br>
Robert <p></p><i></i>
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Well mine is August 26. <p></p><i></i>
Well........why not.......<br>
20th July, and I look forward to my birthday this year... will reach that all important age...<br>
Charlotte Stickley <p></p><i></i>
I hate birthdays. May 2nd coming up so I best take some sleeping pills and sleep thru it.<br>
Its been a lousy year having lost mobility with back problems and fear to be definitely condemned to be an armchair roman army fanatic. The weight of armour would give me a relapse. Really wish I could be fit enough to do some real reenacting. I'd love to put my armour on and go to Ostia Antica meeting mid May and then up to Xanten. But I like to think my passion for RAT is sign of life. Hope you think so too. Ciao ciao bambini<br>
<br>
<p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=goffredo>goffredo</A> at: 4/29/03 5:21:35 pm<br></i>
Jeffery Wyss
"Si vos es non secui of solutio tunc vos es secui of preciptate."
Sorry to hear that about your back Jeff. My dad has had a series of herniae and operations and it did help him through it. It can get better and I certainly hope it will for you! <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Salve,<br>
<br>
Today (22 may) at 14:20 it is exactly 29 years ago that i was born in Volendam, NL.<br>
<br>
gr, jeroen<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Congratulations! Another golden oldie (to me, that is) <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Van harte gefeliciteerd, Jeroen.<br>
<br>
Groeten,<br>
<br>
Sander van Dorst <p></p><i></i>
Lang zal die leven, lang zal die leven, etc, etc.<br>
Van harte! 'Nog' maar 29 zeg.. Mijn eigen Jeroentje is 2,5!<br>
<br>
Groetsels,<br>
Robert <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=vortigernstudies>Vortigern Studies</A> at: 5/23/03 1:41:52 pm<br></i>
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Thanks guys. At least someone to congratulate me (apart from my parents...) - main reason why i stopped celebrating my birthday for 19 years ago.<br>
<br>
gr, jeroen <p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
I turned 34 on June 3rd. <p>__________________________________<br>
LEG IX HSPA COH III CEN I HIBERNICI<br>
</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cascatarquinius>Casca Tarquinius</A> at: 6/7/03 10:49 pm<br></i>
Congratulations ye olde legionarius! <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
In ancient Rome, you would probably have been an old man<br>
<br>
lang zal hij leven, lang zal hij leven, hoera!<br>
<br>
Vale, jeroen <p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

Soooo you retiring any time soon?<br>
<br>
~ Q <p></p><i></i>
56 years old tomorrow. What a bummer. This wasn't supposed to happen to us Baby Boomers. Getting on for a legionary, but still credible for a call-up after Cannae, when they were scraping the dregs from the amphora for spear fodder. <p></p><i></i>