Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens?
Indeed! Augustus! Augustus!!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Yes, has anybody a surplus purple draco tail to improvise a mantle for Jasper? 8)
Then we'll rush for Ravenna and, later, for Constantinople!! :lol:
When will the new address become a fixed one :?:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Well, we've put in the request for the transfer, but changing name servers, especially so it registers for everyone on the internet takes at least 72 hours, and it's usually a bit longer than that since the companies doing it usually don't make the changes instantly. romanarmy.nl should be up and working sooner (hopefully) but www.romanarmy.com may take longer since that transfer has to be approved by Jenny... and she's usually pretty busy, so we'll see.
-Christy Beall
Many thanks for the information, Christy! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Quote:since that transfer has to be approved by Jenny...

Jasper could always give her Dacia for her Eastern Empire. But he should make sure he has the Adamklissi monument removed first :wink: Travis would get upset.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
And I feared that somehow my computer wasn't working properly when I couldn't log in to the RAT. I'm glad it's on now again, good work, Jasper!
Wouldn't Jenny (and all us American type folks) be in the Western Empire? Unless we are wrapping around the planet to the east...
Quote:Withdrawal symtoms........lots of caffiene......wondering how many others are doing the same.....lol
Strangely enough when RAT is there, we can manage without for a day (although longer computerless periods start the jitters)....when we know it is not....we worry...lol
regards
Arthes

You lot think you've got it bad! My computer is down! I can only log on courtesy of a neighbour! Aaaargh! It's hell, man! Thanks for sorting the website out, Jasper.
Quote:Thanks for sorting the website out, Jasper.
Yes, thanks Jasper.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Quote: You lot think you've got it bad! My computer is down! I can only log on courtesy of a neighbour! Aaaargh! It's hell, man! Thanks for sorting the website out, Jasper.

I'm sorry to hear that... I hope your computer will get well soon.
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]
Quote:Withdrawal symtoms........Arthes

I hear that! I was emailing lots of people asking if it was 'just me' or that RAT really was down Cry

Anyway, it's back! My browser spends 80% of its time either here, or at RPG.Net.

Arthes, BTW, what are your plans for the coming season? Do you know which will be your first show?

See you soon!
~ Paul Elliott

The Last Legionary
This book details the lives of Late Roman legionaries garrisoned in Britain in 400AD. It covers everything from battle to rations, camp duties to clothing.
The nameservers have now been changed, so over the next few days, romanarmy.com should point to the correct host again. Hurrah and yay!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
[size=200:28cwnaqr]ALLELUIA!!![/size]
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
And we're baaaack!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
[size=200:306h5q5r]YES!

WHA-HEY!!!
[/size]
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)