Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An official RTW expansion: Alexander
As some of you may know, the heads behind Rise and Fall, Stainless Steel Studios have broken up for unknown reasons. This happened a while ago, and the game was weeks away from going gold. Midway picked up the game, but I'm not very enthusiastic, to say the least, about the game anymore. I don't have faith that Midway will produce and support a high quality product, as I imagine Stainless would have done. The screenshots released after the demise of Stainless Steel Studios aren't very impressive to the human eye.

Midway may be inexperienced screenshot designers, but considering that largely everything in the game was finalized, the released version of the game may be great, provided that Midway don't decompose the game and put in alot of new stuff that requires more effort on their part, and that postpones the release date even more (it's now scheduled to be released months after the first set release date).
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
An official RTW expansion: Alexander - by Susanne - 02-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Re: An official RTW expansion: Alexander - by Susanne - 02-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Alexander website - by Arthes - 06-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Re: Alexander website - by Comerus Gallus - 06-22-2006, 05:49 PM