Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT Shop Open!
Thanks Guys!

I just got my two T-shirts & Robert in the coffee mug!!

Oooh! Robert is going to get spoiled. :twisted: I am going to love him and care for him like my own son!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Maybe I will use my wife to model the T-shirt and mug.

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Glad to hear you like 'em!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:Oooh! Robert is going to get spoiled. :twisted: I am going to love him and care for him like my own son!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Maybe I will use my wife to model the T-shirt and mug.
hee hee hee Big Grin
My wife will get jealous for sure!!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Well Robert. I'd say the solution is easy: get her more t-shirts & mugs! :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
There you go Jasper, male and female model for the shirts! Sure to get sales! and you could pay the models with the shirts! (I am sure there are members of this site that would work for those wages. Smile )
Question...about how long do these shirts take to travel? Mine was shipped on 21Feb06..and I want it! :wink:
To be honest, I don't know exactly where Cafepress is based. Says 1-5 business days ( http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shipping.aspx#1 ), so it should arrive about now! Did you look at the tracking page for your order?
Please let us know how you get on!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I went with the UPS Mail Innovations, so no tracking is available...so I will give it till today, and thenstart asking questions. Thanks Jasper.
Is that the Super Saver option? I think it says on the shipping page that can last longer, up to 10 working days.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Hmmm...well according to the cafepress site, shipping is 5-6 days (as you said Jasper, thank you) so I will give it till end of business today before I send them an e-mail. Thanks for the assistance!
Ok. Good luck!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Itshereitshereitshere...ohboyohboyohboy...I cannot wait for the strange looks and questions! Big Grin
Great! Anyone who has bought these t-shirts, please take a photo and show them here. Nothing like a satisfied customer. :wink:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Salve,

Hi Jasper, I've just seen the new 1st century auxiliary T shirt!

I look great!! Big Grin even down to the rip in the sleeve of my tunica!!

Regards,