Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marathon: The Run
I guess you mean the trireme "Olympias"
OK I will bomabrd the ministry of culture with emails.
I guess if we make a good show in Watford I will have weightier argumets for that.
Some times I wish I was Onassis. they would definetly listen to me then :twisted:

Kind regards
Quote:I don't know whether Felix wants to wait that long! A run in the next couple of years could make a great "trailer" for a major event in 2010. If groups in other countries keep doing events each year, it would put a lot of pressure on the Greek authorities to support one at home in 2010.

Khairete,

Wow! Thanks for the support you all! Big Grin D

2010 is a long time to wait, who knows where I will be then. I plan to run it within the next couple years, but I will likely run it again in 2010 if that is the plan!
If it would help for me to contact someone or write any letters, just let me know an I shall do so.

Khairete,

-Felix
Felix Lucini

It will not be long before you have forgotten all the world, and in a little time all the world will have forgotten you.
Okay, I know I am on the other side of the pond, but any help I (we) can give? I like the idea of "run ups" to draw interest, with a full recreation in 2010! Have folks in full kit to answer questions, aid Aedon, pose for photos, etc... Big Grin Anyway, I doubt I could be there, but would help if possible!
If you make it happen i will make the long trek from Australia to be there.

It is just to great an anniversary to miss.

See you all there.

Jason
"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." Maya Angelou
Quote:I guess if we make a good show in Watford I will have weightier argumets for that.
Some times I wish I was Onassis. they would definetly listen to me then :twisted:

Kind regards

True!, you & Paul are right!...

Onassis! Confusedhock: .....To late!...I'm to late!...years before I thought to try to conquer his granddaughter! :o twisted: : ...how old is she now 22?

BTW: your connections & mine, dont forget that I know Venizelo's wife, & the big people in Greece have great respect for her, maybe if her husband agree to have a voice, that would have great effect!....

Yannis Venizelos is a great!...great!... patriot & his name is: Power! :lol:

PS: If everithing is a success, Felix shall be this happy! :twisted:

[Image: dalniak.gif]

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Well some clarification on the dates first.
They took place in 490 B.C.
I can not relate the exact mathematic to year 2010 but help I will in any way I can. Gioi everything you can do is possibly more than I can.

Asuming on what Paul sugested and leaving the useless governmnent out
Wha we can do on our own resources is:

Establish number of participants
We can find accomdation first for Felix.
Accomodtation of all those who will run sections of the distance to suport him
Clear the red tape for the equipment and licence for staging the event.

Any other suggestions wellcome.

I still bel;ive that if we make a good show ithis summer in Watford
we gain momentum.

Kind regards
Quote: Gioi everything you can do is possibly more than I can.

Asuming on what Paul sugested and leaving the useless governmnent out
Wha we can do on our own resources is:

Establish number of participants
We can find accomdation first for Felix.
Accomodtation of all those who will run sections of the distance to suport him
Clear the red tape for the equipment and licence for staging the event.

Any other suggestions wellcome.

I still bel;ive that if we make a good show ithis summer in Watford
we gain momentum.

Kind regards

Well Stefanus,I just email her family, to see if she can comunicate with me directly, because I lost track of her wile ago!...

I hope hear from her!....I will try anything in my power to help Felix as you do...Great friends!

Maybe a group like Hoplitesmores & perhaps Athanasios if he dressed up as Philip II & making a protest at the building, would exited the people & join for the cause!...

I just imagine Philip demanding them: Hey!... what is up with you people?!, do you want me to grab you & spank your little &*%#@ cheeks? :twisted:

I would love to join you in the Maraton if we make a good group, I will acomplish the race just walking, some body want to join me in that way ! :wink:

Felix!...Felix!
[Image: runner.gif]

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Comerus, what in the name of Mithra is that hideous picture you have in your sig? And please do not tell me it is you!

Whoops, just changed(the pic). The one I am talking about is the rather large boy having, as my grandmother would say, a fit.
> Confusedhock: <

LOL! Much improved Comerus. I do not know who that kid is, but he does have issues...