Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
active member account?
just as a suggestion: what about allowing everyone who is neither an active member (i.e. less than 5 posts, no posts within the last 2 months) nor wants to be deleted post here.. maybe that would save you receiving and reading a lot of email?<br>
<br>
And just to be sure - does this count as a post within the last two months as far as "being an active member" in terms of the definiton above is concerned? <p></p><i></i>
This technique is fine. You've come up on the "radar" now so are good as far as we are concerned.<br>
<br>
Lurkers are always welcome and this should not be interpreted as an effort to force quiet members to post.<br>
<br>
What we're trying to weed out are the dead accounts of those who neither lurk nor post.<br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Do also tell me how you intend to delete my ezboard account which has been active for over 3 years,<br>
<br>
I am certain EZBoard themselves would like to know how you plan to accomplish that! <p></p><i></i>
No, that is not the intent. We are talking about local accounts, obviously.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
Only thing that can be accomplished by admins is deletion of membership of a specific board. Obviously, they cannot touch the accounts themselves. Becoming a member again is as easy as posting a message saying 'Hi, I'm back' <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Which is fine by us! <br>
<br>
Jasper makes an important clarification; we are talking about membership at RAT, not your Ezboard accounts.<br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

Jenny,<br>
<br>
You don't have to send me e-mails. This post will show that I'm still actively posting.<br>
<br>
Thanks,<br>
RomanBuckeye<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>