Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VEXILLVM Award Vote
Avete omnes!

It's time to cast your ballot for whichever of the four nominees you feel is "the best overall contributor to research and reconstruction" here on the RATv2 Forum.

The poll will close on 22. December and the winner announced and the VEXILLVM awarded on the 23rd, so vote now!

Valete
Matt
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
I've voted for Matt Lukes because he is VERY helpful and always takes his time to answer on any questions you might have on reconstructing roman gear. His knowledge is vast and he gladly shares it. If I were a legion commander I'd want him in my army to see to it that all my troops were outfitted in the best possible way!
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
With 44% of the votes, Mike Bishop is the first winner of the VEXILLVM award- congrats Mike Big Grin

Aitor Iriarte (aitor iriarte)
20% [ 10 ]
Mike Bishop (mc bishop)
44% [ 22 ]
Matt Lukes (Matt L)
14% [ 7 ]
Stefanos (hoplite14gr)
22% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 50

And thanks to all who voted!

Matt
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Quote:With 44% of the votes, Mike Bishop is the first winner of the VEXILLVM award- congrats Mike

Err, thankyouverymuch...

[stands up to make acceptance speech, but is so tired that he falls down face first into a pile of sundry lorica segmentata pieces, then goes to sleep dreaming of upper shoulderguards...]

Just spent 28 hours trying to persuade a rebuilt hardware-grumpy server 123 miles away to do its job, so full enormity of this award will only sink in later.

Mike Bishzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
Er.. Mike, when you wake up, congratulations!
Don't sleep till Christmas...
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
starts singing Sir Clif's 'Congratulations' 8)

Hans
Flandria me genuit, tenet nunc Roma

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VEXILLVM Award Matt Lukes 21 5,089 06-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Aurelianus
  VEXILLVM Award Vote Matt Lukes 15 4,275 05-31-2007, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Theodosius the Great
  VEXILLVM Award Nomination Time Again Matt Lukes 20 4,877 05-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Graham Sumner