Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome the Assistant Webmaster: Rich Campbell
I'd like to extend a grateful welcome to Rich Campbell, who will be joining the RomanArmy.com Staff as our Assistant Webmaster.<br>
<br>
Rich brings a great deal of web publishing experience and information management expertise to the table, and I know we'll all benefit from his joining the staff team. The first order of business that he and I will be tackling will be migrating RomanArmy.com from a FrontPage format to Macromedia's DreamWeaver 4.<br>
<br>
Let's give Rich a hearty congratulations!<br>
<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Salve,<br>
<br>
Congratulations, it did not take a full year of the primipilate to achieve promotion.<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
<br>
Sander van Dorst <p></p><i></i>
Hi Rich,<br>
Welcome to the team! Good luck making RA.com even better than it is!<br>
<br>
Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper <p></p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Thank you everyone. I was indeed surprised and honored to be asked by Jenny. I never thought having a big mouth and a cable modem would lead to this.<br>
I'm not the scholar the others are, but I hope I can augment everyone's efforts and make this a better and more popular resource for Roman military studies around the world.<br>
<br>
And no, I don't have Dreamweaver. I'll have to look into doing something about that!<br>
<br>
<br>
Richard <p>Richard<br>
http://www.geocities.com/richsc53/studies/ </p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?