Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some links
You might know these Jenny, but if not I use them quite a lot when I'm too lazy or it's too cold to walk down the hill to the library.<br>
<br>
The first one s infact a the links subsection of the secon, but it's quite comprehensive<br>
and it updates quite often<br>
<br>
www.ukans.edu/history/index/europe/ancient_rome/E/Roman/RomanSites*/home.html<br>
<br>
the second is the main site, but it's got some useful bits and pieces, general stuff rather than military but useful all the same<br>
<br>
Lacus Curtius<br>
<p>It's not a bug, it's a feature</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/ucatiline.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Catiline</A> at: 3/4/01 1:11:35 pm<br></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Salvete,<br>
<br>
Here is a useful link that I received in a mail today to a site with the <i> Notitia Dignitatum</i>:<br>
<br>
www.pvv.ntnu.no/~halsteis/notitia.htm<br>
<br>
Valete,<br>
<br>
Sander van Dorst<br>
<p></p><i></i>
That's a fine idea, fellows. Tucker (Contubernalis) has nicely volunteered to help with link-collecting, so let's get him in with this.<br>
<br>
J. <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Here's my new homepage. It has a quiz, photo gallery, and a virtual tour of the Roman fort of Vercovicium.<br>
<br>
www.geocities.com/sionmc/occulus.htm <p></p><i></i>
Here's a great site!<br>
<br>
Cassius Dio's Roman History<br>
<br>
www.ukans.edu/history/index/europe/ancient_rome/E/Roman/Texts/Cassius_Dio/home.html<br>
<p></p><i></i>