Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome a new Editor: Jasper Oorthuys
I'm pleased to announce that we have a new Editor!<br>
<br>
Jasper Oorthuys, a magazine editor and instructor in ancient history at the University of Nijmegen, will assume the Editorship of the Navy section of RomanArmy.com. The Roman navy is Jasper's principal research interest and we look forward to his future projects and articles!<br>
<br>
Let's give Jasper a warm welcome on Roman Army Talk.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Thanks Jenny,<br>
Wow, really like the sound "Editor, the navy", though I just got used to climbing in the ranks, nearly made it to signifer!<br>
<br>
Jasper <p></p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Good luck<br>
<br>
I wasted my 'back to the oar' pun already this week, damn <p>It's not a bug, it's a feature</p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Hi Catiline,<br>
I guess if its Suetonius (Galba, 12, "He sent back to rowing duty some sailors whom Nero had turned into marines") you're quoting, you're allowed to make the same pun twice!<br>
<br>
Greetings<br>
<br>
Jasper <p></p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Nope, that's too sophistcated for me. <p>It's not a bug, it's a feature</p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Best of luck Jasper! <p></p><i></i>
My, this is a dated thread. But it reveals how Jasper's commitment and skills have resulted in his ever-increasing contribution to RAT over the years. Thank you, Jasper!
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT photo editor? richsc 1 2,136 11-14-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat