Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman trireme from Zvezda
Salvete omnes,

I want to direct Your attention on this special off of 'Kamar Figuren' in Grefrath, Germany. It includes Zvezda's so called 'Trireme of the Roman Emperor' for a price of only 24,99 Euro. Normally the price is at about 50 Euro and I have seen the predecessor model even for 83 Euro already. So, if You consider it worth purchasing, this is an excellent opportunity:

[url:2mg57ye9]http://kamar-zinnfiguren.de/shop/shop_artikel.php?id=1379&kat=zvezdadio&show=0&PHPSESSID=34ae369b7050fedffad8debdbc717db6[/url]

Some photos of a - rather monotonous - painted kit can be found here (with a review, regrettably only in German language):

[url:2mg57ye9]http://www.modellversium.de/kit/artikel.php?id=881&origin=sparte[/url]

I know, there are some at this forum, that are especially interested in modeling or in Roman naval warfare, some - I think - in both.

I myself could not resist buying one and I can say that the box cover for heaven's sake is not identical with the kit. The rowers are not sitting outside, they are covered, as it should be, and the reeling is also closed and covered with (painted?) little round shields - as it is shown at the famous relief from the Fortuna temple at Praeneste. Nevertheless there is yet some modeling work to make the prora similar to the Praeneste ship.

Greets - Uwe
Greets - Uwe
that thing looks pretty cool and 25 euro is a lot cheaper that that 2000 euro ship Andrea miniatures had....
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
I have seen this very Model in the Snetterton Cu=ircuit Model shop.Not sure of the price though.They also had quite a few boxes of Legion and Tribal figures.I'll get a price next time im there.
Timeo Danaos et Dona ferentes

Andy.(Titus Scapula Clavicularis)
really cute. Thanks for the link.
--- Marcus F. ---

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New 1/72 Imperial Romans From Zvezda Narukami 2 2,628 07-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Narukami
  Trireme from Zvezda (unfinished) Titus Martius 14 4,071 02-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Optio equitum
  Greek Trireme by Zvezda Anonymous 7 3,183 05-13-2003, 02:08 PM
Last Post: