Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with German papers needed!
Hello guys,
I'm writing a paper and I've waited until the last minute... as it is customary in me :?
I have to quote a German paper that I photocopied some years ago but now I am unable to trace it in my chaotic home :x
WERNER, J. 1966: ‘Spätrömische Schwërtortbänder vom Typ Gundremmingen’, Bayerische Vorgeschichtsblätter 31, 134-141.
As I'm in a dire hurry, I would need e-mailed scans, at least of the figures with the sword chapes (Better a zip or ace of the whole paper) bonnefoyATeuskalnetDOTnet
In case it would not pester you too much, I'd need this other paper too (this time I have never had it):
GILLES, K.J. 1979: ‘Ein spätrömischer Ortbandbeschlag aus Trier’, Trierer Zeitschrift 42, 129-133.
Many, many thanks! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
I can get you the first one. It will take about three days, however, as I had to order it from the magazine. I will make high-res pictures and send them to you via E-mail.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Many thanks Christian! Big Grin
Three days is really a short time and the paper will arrive perfectly in time!

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
I just checked, and the library I live in at the moment Sad has the Trierer Zeitschrift - will either photocopy the article by Gilles for you today, or else scan/hi res photgraph it tomorrow and then send it to you.

- if you'd prefer the photcopied article, why not PM me your address and I'll post it. Although I guess emailing it might be somewhat quicker...

Glad to be of help,
C.
Christoph Rummel
Hi Cristoph,
Many thanks for your kindness! Big Grin
If possible, I prefer the e-mail choice 8)

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
done, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow as I don't have a scanner handy...

C.
Christoph Rummel
Guys, you are really [size=150:fdnfn3st]PRO-FI-CIENT[/size]! Big Grin D

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
well, that be German efficiency for you then... :wink:
Christoph Rummel
I just sent you the article. LMK, if you received it. Cheers!
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Both papers received!
Many thanks, Christian and Christoph!! Big Grin

Aitor

Rolf Steiner