Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humour from the \'Search\' engine
I love some of those 'search descriptions' :lol:

From Romans 1:18 to 2:29, Paul discusses God's anger against three groups of people: firstly ... Huge things (dinosaurs, stars, galaxies) Tiny things (the cell, quantum mechanics ...

Spartacus was a gladiator of Thracian descent (modern day Bulgaria/Macedonia) and had probably been captured by the Romans

(my favourite) 200,000,000 BCE. Dinosaurs Come. ... called the "Celts" and called the Gauls by the Romans. Iron is now ... Convert or Die" Campaigns against the Saxons and Destroys their...

When the Romans become tyrannical she leads her tribe in a sweeping attack against them ... of bloodthirsty Spanish conquistadors.

After the Flood - by Bill Cooper ... who had fought against Greece in the Trojan Wars of the..

A discussion on adaptation, EVILution / evolution and the Six Days of Genesis ... also into playing with dinosaurs, and I often wondered about ... his epistle to the Romans: "For the invisible things ... had to warn them against such things when ...

Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
I'm not sure I get this...
What words have you been searching with?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:I'm not sure I get this...
What words have you been searching with?
Romans and dinosaurs......
Maybe it's just my particular sense of humour..... :oops:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
I get it Big Grin wink:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Great tunic; from the Dura finds?
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Giorgio Romani

[size=75:312a442z]oh dear, sorry[/size]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
CAESAR 3
Build a Better Rome - As a provincial governor charged with spreading the glory of Rome your mission is clear: build cities, foster trade and... and you'll end up as lunch for the lions

Cooking with kids: Caesar salad variation
... These vegetable-laden Caesar Salad Tacos combine the ease of a taco with the virtue of a salad. ...

(makes a change from using the kids I suppose....)

BBC - Drama - 60 Second Shakespeare -
60 Second Shakespeare - at a glance guides to the themes and characters of Shakespeare's major plays ... sky and lions giving birth in the streets
:?

AVault | PC | Caesar III Review
... one in Ancient Rome?Caesar 3 continues the fine tradition of ... to the lions, so to speak, and testing your skills.

regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That Mitchell and Webb Look - History Humour Libitina 11 3,098 03-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Senovara
  Some finnish humour... Virilis 10 2,675 01-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Last Post: JVL
  New search engine Jona Lendering 4 1,283 11-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis