Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It\'s a Boy!! It\'s Alonso!
Ivan and all other Spanish members of this forum, congratulations (if you care about F1) with the World Championship of Fernando Alonso, the youngest and FIRST Spanish F1 World Champion ever!
[Image: alonso.jpg]
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Niiiiice! Smile
aka: Julio Peña
Quote:"audaces Fortuna iuvat"
- shouted by Turnus in Virgil\'s Aeneid in book X just before he is utterly destroyed by Aeneas\' Trojans.
He is Asturian, and I'm Catalan not Spanish! :!:

Thank you anyway Robert! Tongue

I don't like cars nor bikes, I even have no driving license!
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Quote:He is Asturian, and I'm Catalan not Spanish! :!:

Thank you anyway Robert! Tongue

[size=150:2vwuodsz]What ever Favi, it is in the same country, he represent the hole country be proud of Spain! Big Grin [/size]

[Image: Finish-01-june.gif][Image: impanim.gif]

[size=200:2vwuodsz]I WON MY OWN RACE!!!... MY BEST TROPHY!!![/size]

[Image: 135513.jpg]

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:

[size=150:120pc5z2]You dont need driver license for this!... just be a member! :lol: [/size]

[Image: chariot_run_lg_wm.gif]

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
This is his website....
http://www.fernandoalonso.com/DEFAULT2.htm
Yes, it does mention Asturia on there.....
I first knew of Asturia through the Ala Secundae Asturum based at Bremetenacum/Ribchester (what do you expect :lol: )
Now where is that old Abba CD......
.....There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando

He is rather nice looking too....(typical female...lol)
regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
I would actually prefer to watch an "old school" race, that means chariots instead of cars.

[Image: BEN-HUR.jpg]
--- Marcus F. ---
Quote:He is rather nice looking too....(typical female...lol)
regards
Arthes

For my part I : [Image: 0071.jpg][size=150:2lfn1xyd]WRAWRRRR! :lol: [/size]

Quote:I would actually prefer to watch an "old school" race, that means chariots instead of cars.

I wish that too! :wink:

Quote:I would actually prefer to watch an "old school" race, that means chariots instead of cars.
Yes, so would I.....especially those they are running here
[url:3jku7n9i]http://www.jerashchariots.com/[/url]
Comerus....Is that you with your wife at Daytona?
regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Quote:
Hadrian:3apnu73e Wrote:Comerus....Is that you with your wife at Daytona?
regards
Arthes

[size=150:3apnu73e]YEP!...YEP!.... Yes we are Arthes Big Grin [/size]

Quote:What ever Favi, it is in the same country, he represent the hole country be proud of Spain!

Not for me, My nation is Catalonia, not Spain.
I don't wanna get into political discussion here... we'll talk about it in private, if you want, Comerus.

Regards.
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Quote:
Quote:What ever Favi, it is in the same country, he represent the hole country be proud of Spain!

Not for me, My nation is Catalonia, not Spain.
I don't wanna get into political discussion here... we'll talk about it in private, if you want, Comerus.

Regards.

Dont worry Favi, we no need to discuss the matter, I perfectly understand, ethnic back ground & the difrence betwing [size=150:fqj488lg]tribal groups[/size], regiment, history( Un poco o no mas que tu Big Grin fqj488lg]Faventianii Big Grin [/size] etc... I just wanna.....?.... I dont know?....OOPS!

You should come from some Germanic tribe: Celtic, Frank, Goth or other?... You look diferent from the Med's( mediterranean) group, but maybe you can have both or parcialy other... oops!... this is not the place to talk about this either he! Big Grin wink: )....

Quote:Not for me, My nation is Catalonia, not Spain.
Well, let's call the fellow Iberian, then? :wink: At least he's from the region. I did not realise that Catalonia and Asturia were at war... Big Grin

Having said that, I'm all for small countries, being from a small country myself! besides, it would make soccer so much easier, if all the players that are now playing for the national Spanish team, were split up into Asturia, Catalonia, Aragon, Euskadi, any others? France would have to be split up too, into brittany, Aquitaine, etc., etc. And Italy of course!
We'd defeat you piecemeal. :lol:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
And the Frisians can have their own country too? :wink: (do any players of the current national team come from there?)
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
[Image: 032658.jpg] [size=200:lagqbuew]Run Forest!...Run!!!![/size]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fernando Alonso World Championship F1 GALLA PLACIDIA 17 3,062 10-31-2006, 12:19 AM
Last Post: GALLA PLACIDIA