Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer
Mmm I'll have to try it for myself and see if it works...

You....drink...dutch beer? Confusedhock: The horror, the horror!!!
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
Quote:You....drink...dutch beer? Shocked The horror, the horror!!!
Yes, but this will make your toes curl - the pub actually sells mostly Belgian beers!! .... Confusedhock:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
So Jim,

when there are so many wonderfull beers available, you still prefer Dutch beer? You British have no taste at all Big Grin !

Or is it that all those mighty Belgian beers are to much to handle for you ? :wink:

(sorry, way of topic)

Hans
Flandria me genuit, tenet nunc Roma
Quote:Or is it that all those mighty Belgian beers are to much to handle for you ? Wink
Actually Hans, yes :wink: I value my liver thankyou, and I believe I understand where Bruegel and Bosch got their vision from - any country that can come up with a beer made by monks called 'Mort Subite' has a serious issue to sort out. :wink:
Quote:You British have no taste at all Very Happy !
I've heard your music, you have no right to make such outrageous claims Big Grin
[Image: wally.jpg]
Eddy Wally, Belgium's answer to Elvis Presley and Engelbert Humperdinck!
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Folks, you're getting OFF-OFF-TOPIC!, You can better discuss on beer at OT! :wink:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Quote: [Image: wally.jpg]
Eddy Wally, Belgium's answer to Elvis Presley and Engelbert Humperdinck!
Those 'orbiculi' on that artists' tunica Big Grin look very much like the decoration on our shields!
[Image: vechten2005_aug8.jpg]
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:any country that can come up with a beer made by monks called 'Mort Subite' has a serious issue to sort out. :Wink:

There's no guarantee that your safe with Dutch beer either. Every tried Grolsch Het Kanon? (tr: Grolsch The Cannon). It is...
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:There's no guarantee that your safe with Dutch beer either. Every tried Grolsch Het Kanon? (tr: Grolsch The Cannon).
It is...

Ye-es? Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
It blows yer head off. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Hi Tarbicus,

Quote:I've heard your music, you have no right to make such outrageous claims Very Happy

Quote:Eddy Wally, Belgium's answer to Elvis Presley and Engelbert Humperdinck!

Ouchhh, that remark stings :lol: But beware: Eddy is going to compete in the Belgian preselections for Eurosong 2006 and he is by far the favorite!

Hans
Flandria me genuit, tenet nunc Roma
Quote:Eddy is going to compete in the Belgian preselections for Eurosong 2006 and he is by far the favorite!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Quote:But beware: Eddy is going to compete in the Belgian preselections for Eurosong 2006 and he is by far the favorite!
Unless Bucks Fizz make a comeback, he gets my vote. That guy really knows how to click his fingers Big Grin
Quote:Those 'orbiculi' on that artists' tunica look very much like the decoration on our shields!
Spooky - I knew there was a reason I didn't really want to do late Imperial :wink: And go easy with the word 'artist' when you're talking about Eddy Wally Confusedhock:
Quote:There's no guarantee that your safe with Dutch beer either. Every tried Grolsch Het Kanon? (tr: Grolsch The Cannon).
Nope, and guess what - nor will I. Amstel's my limit these days I'm afeared, with the occasional Oranjeboom if I feel dangerous.

[url:3msbmufd]http://www.dehems.co.uk/index_files/Page657.htm[/url]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!