Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Legion
I rather suspect that the costume designer is working through some long-repressed childhood fixation with 'fabled' 80s TV epic 'Robin of Sherwood' :o

Will the middle-eastern-looking dude with two swords make yet another appearance, I wonder? (He made it into 'King Arthur' after all...)
Nathan Ross
I don't understand such incompetence from the production director of the movie.
They want to make historical movies with some trash-fantasy costume, screen play and everything in general and when they are criticized for making such a film they come and say: "-We never intended to make a historical movie, just fantasy and fiction..."- Come on!!! It's ourageous!!!
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Greetings,
yes...
my interest is the fact that is is 'Arthurian' and covers some historical fact, but like Valerius, I also thought 'Pirates', when seeing Ash's costume...and I hadn't noticed the Vortgyn.... Confusedhock:
9th Legion... I thought it was the 10th Draco of Custeninn.....well, it was in the book or did I miss a name change :?
Well, there are some other films still in the pipeline, both filming and yet to begin filming and at least one of them, has to be closer to historical authenticity. With all the re enactors out there, they have no excuse...!
regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Hmm I don´t know looks like one of those films again that is any period and no period at all. Most of those people you see at that site could just as well been from that "Brave Heart" film. Sort of like all people from previous periods are long haired barbarians........the really sad thing is that some people think that what they see is how it was......ugh!!! :?
Martin