Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appendicitis!
Best wishes Joel. Everythink is gonna be ok.
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Thank you Aitor and Ivan Smile
I hope like after every Storm the Sun comes out, that happened to us ... Thanks for your support guys...

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:To be sincere, yes, I was doubting for a while.
You rascal! :x lol:
Quote:they included two colour life-size pics of the 9 cm long little monster
Pictures! We want pictures! Erm.. DO we want pictures?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
You really want a picture? O.k.:

http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/WanadooFi ... Alien2.htm
Greets - Uwe
Well, I find the little alien more appealing to my taste than my own appendix... 8)
Off-topic from off-topic... Does somebody know why all the icons, emoticons and sundry keys don't appear on my computer now and I must guess which is the correct one everytime? :o

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Try cleaning the cache on your computer. That might help.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Well Jasper, you will surely hate me for this (even though you probably expected my question) but, how do I clean my computer's cache (or to start at a lower level, what is the cache?) :oops: :oops:

:oops: Aitor :oops:
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Hi Aitor,
In Internet Explorer -> Menu Extra -> Options -> Temporary Internet Files -> delete

In Firefox -> Tools -> Options -> Cache -> Clear
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
My apologies Aitor, I am just reading this thread... :oops: I hope you will soon be feeling much better! :wink:
Lucius Aurelius Metellus
a.k.a. Jeffrey L. Greene
Jasper,
...didn't work! Sad
Lucius,
Many thanks for your good wishes but I think you shouldn't apologize for that, man! :wink:

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
You couldn't clean the cache or it didn't help?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Hi Jasper,
No problem with the cache but my screen remains full of buttons void or filled with red crosses...
Everything was OK before I went to hospital but now I cannot understand what has happened! Sorry to be a nuisance... :oops:

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Hello Jasper and Aitor

Mine too! The screen is full of little boxes with red x's in I was also just too embarrassed to say anything. I can not see all the avatars on the left either just about three of them although Aitor's is there. Glad to hear you are recovering Aitor, how was Tarragona did you take lots of photos?

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Aitor & Graham,

Have you checked your firewall/privacy settings? It may be blocking the images.

Cheers.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
What link do you guys use to get to RAT?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys