Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flavius Crispus coming to Munich
Ave, fraterii--

I have to make a quick dash to Munich this week Wednesday-Thursday, June 15-16) for a little research at the state archaeological museum. I hope to pop by Tony Feldon's place to check out his wares. Are there any Romani in the vicinity of Munich that I could meet and treat to lunch / dinner / a drink and talk Roman stuff?

(I also cross-posted this on the Reenactment & Reconstruction forum)
T. Flavius Crispus / David S. Michaels
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Hi Dave,
Any chance you have time to stay over this weekend and come to the big event in Xanten?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Oh dear, your not still around are you? Was away last week and only just read your message now. Shame...

Christoph
Christoph Rummel
<<------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh dear, your not still around are you? Was away last week and only just read your message now. Shame...

Christoph>>

Ave, Christoph--

Sorry we missed meeting in Munich. However, it looks like I'll have to make another trip over there soon, to pick up something REALLY fantastic that, at present, I can say nothing about (mwa ha ha ha ha!). I'll post again when I come over, and maybe youll let me buy you a drink or some dinner!

I did get to meet Tony Feldon, and bought some nifty things for him. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the Xanten event, which sounded as if it would be fantastic. Does anyone care to post a report on Xanten and how it wll went?
T. Flavius Crispus / David S. Michaels
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Photos of Xanten event: check out the Reenactment Gallery.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine