Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goooo oooonnnnn Liverpool!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D

I'm knackered after just watching it Big Grin D D D D D D D D D

One of the best matches ever Big Grin D D D D D D D D D D D
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Something like Varus coming back for a victory...
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Aye. Centurio Gerrardicus led his men straight into the mouth of the ambush and took out Herrmann with a sweeping header. Big Grin The Germans knew they were in trouble.......

I was a tad ecstatic last night.
[Image: 00078F42-8130-1295-895480BFB6FA0000.jpg]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
the red tunics won 8)
--- Marcus F. ---
"the red tunics won "

More a case of the northern and Spanish legions defeating the Italian legions and the old Praetorian Guard.

The doors of St George's Hall in Liverpool are actually inscribed with the letters SPQL

GRAHAM.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Quote:The doors of St George's Hall in Liverpool are actually inscribed with the letters SPQL
The number of times I've walked past and never noticed.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
You kept the fact your a scouser quiet :lol:

I am Manc, and even I enjoyed it.

Graham maybe able to confirm what I have just heard - that Total Network Solutions are prepared to play Liverpool for the right to enter next years Champions League.

Andrew
Quote:Total Network Solutions are prepared to play Liverpool for the right to enter next years Champions League.

Blimey Sassanid, you're absolutely right! I don't care what anyone says about the Human Race, there is plenty of good intention out there Big Grin
[url:nstqv1d5]http://www.saints-alive.co.uk/index.php[/url]

Now it's down to those EUFA chaps.

Cheers.

And yes, in case anyone was wondering, I was a tad squiffy last night. I even remember nodding off to sleep with a grin on my face Smile
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Glad to be of help. Looking forward to my also-rans giving the European Cup holders a couple of good hidings next season. Big Grin

Well done!!!

Andrew
Quote:"You kept the fact your a scouser quiet "

Technically I am not, unless you class someone originally from Birkenhead as a Scouser. I also lived and worked in Manchester for twenty years. Although I hated my job there, it is a great place.

Quote:"Graham maybe able to confirm what I have just heard - that Total Network Solutions are prepared to play Liverpool for the right to enter next years Champions League".

I have heard that too. However a precedent has already been set by UEFA. Apparently the last time this happened the Champions did replace the team in fourth place!

As for the doors at St George's Hall they were shown in a programme about Pevsner's cities.

Graham.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Quote:Technically I am not, unless you class someone originally from Birkenhead as a Scouser

Lol - No way, me too Big Grin wink:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Graham & Jim,

I was actually aiming the scouser comment at Jim, but looking back at my post that was not very clear. And yes I probably would class somebody from Birkenhead a scouser. Shouldn't you both be supporting Tranmere :lol:

Glad you enjoyed my home town, although it is 15 years since I have actually lived there. Of that 15 years, I spent 4 years living in Wales, a small place called Solva while I was in the RAF. And one day I would love to move back to Wales or Cheshire.

Andrew
Quote:Shouldn't you both be supporting Tranmere
Mea culpa - but I have supported Liverpool since a was a little guy. Okay, at that age and depending which way the wind blew, I also supported Tranmere, Man U, Spurs, Wolves, Arsenal, Man City, West Ham, Brazil ......... :wink:

Smith, Hughes, Highway, Toshack, etc. That's why I really support Liverpool.

Cheers.
(never Everton)
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:Shouldn't you both be supporting Tranmere

Yes I do as well. I like all the teams with Roy of the Rovers type names (and really hope Preston North End get promoted) but never Manchester United.

I secretly hope that by this time next year Old Trafford will have been sold off, laid waste and turned into a beach volleyball court!

Graham.

Quote:You kept the fact your a scouser quiet
The clue is in my Roman (very-ish) name - Ho ho! :wink:

Quote:I secretly hope that by this time next year Old Trafford will have been sold off, laid waste and turned into a beach volleyball court!
Poor Shrek.
[Image: SHREKNEY.jpg]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liverpool Fans in Athens! Gaius Julius Caesar 7 1,938 05-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar