[Image: p10101323jk.th.jpg]
[Image: p10100893mv.th.jpg]
[Image: p10100158oj.th.jpg]
[Image: p10100916zm.th.jpg]
[Image: p10100659gp.th.jpg]
[Image: p10101413ph.th.jpg]
[Image: p10100791hd.th.jpg]
Thanx and welcome Comerus!

All of us have hidden our bellies with the cingula, when dressed up as milites...

Haven't been at Centcelles Caio?
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Thanx again Favintianus and Aitor...
Caio: Arrow
Wow!... I can recognize a little the guys with painting faces and by their cloths.... They are?:
1- Celtiberians or simple Iberians?
2- Other kin?
3- Corrocotta's Basques or (Barscunes in celtic language)

Aitor or Favintianus I dont want to be off of Topic again but some times I cant help my curiosity...And some body can address me or knows if exist some pictures of ancient Basque Warriors, if the Basques did dressed like those guys in the pictures above in Tarraco Viva?, like when the romans went to fight agains all the groups tribes in Spain.
I will like to draw specialy the Basques then all the groups Tribe that lived in Spain in those times, to tell and show to my little daughter! Big Grin So she can appreciated the costume from other peoples of the past.

Big Grin If this curious question of mine is OFF TOPIC, and no body cant aswer my question here, Gladly I can delet this post, and make a new theme in off topic, in order to continue the good Topic of Tarraco Viva ..... Thanks your help is appreciated.

I have to edited many times my post, because my lack of english :oops:

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:Thanx and welcome Comerus!

All of us have hidden our bellies with the cingula, when dressed up as milites...

Haven't been at Centcelles Caio?

No, en Centcelles no, pero tengo mas fotos del Roqueral si quereis. (Entiendo el ingles con dificultad, pero escribir mision imposible, disculpad)
Comerus,
No, unfortunately there are no clear depictions of Basque warriors until the sixteenth century!! Sad

Caio,
Well, more pics taken at El Roqueral wouldn't be bad, because we have mainly pics taken at Centcelles, where we were f®iendly exiled... :wink:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Exiled? DO tell more! Big Grin
And yes, show some of your pictures!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
The main shows were at Tarragona, but we performed our reenactment at Constantí Centcelles a little town nearby, with an esplendid tardive cupola. There were no buses from Tarragona to Centcelles and we did not have any organization staff with us, so in order to get there you had to go by your own means. Despite all these turndowns, a lot of public showed up which, I guess, was a surprise for the organizers :twisted:

Centcelles photos available at
http://personales.ya.com/ad932102038/ge ... index.html

and there are more still to come!!!

PS: Aitor, ejem..., I just wanted to write the roman names jejeje... Tongue
CAIVS ANTONIVS MARITIMVS
LEG.I.GERMANICA
Barcelona - Tarragona
Hey, I'm not a Tiro anymore!!!!
Big Grin
CAIVS ANTONIVS MARITIMVS
LEG.I.GERMANICA
Barcelona - Tarragona
Cool pics!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
I'm looking for more events in Spain. Can you help me?
Thanks.
:wink:
[Image: p10100174mi.th.jpg]
[Image: p10100157gs.th.jpg][Image: p10100301fz.th.jpg][Image: p10100332qb.th.jpg][Image: p10100535gk.th.jpg][Image: p10100802rn.th.jpg]
Comerus: These are 133 b.C. Numantine-Celtiberian warriors, I dunno yet their web address but I know they are called ASOCIACIÓN TIERRA QUEMADA, try to find'em by this name at google.

Caio: Next 11th september Cohors I Gallica will organize the LVDI VELEIENSES near Vitoria-Gasteiz, we LEGIO I GERMANICA will be there alongside FAMILIA GLADIATORIA PANNONICA from Hungary and ROMA ANTIQVA from Yorkshire.
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
aitor iriarte\\n[quote]Comerus,
No, unfortunately there are no clear depictions of Basque warriors until the sixteenth century!! :

( Oh that is very Sad to me Cry , but thanks Aitor! Tongue )

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
FAVENTIANVS\\n[quote]Comerus: These are 133 b.C. Numantine-Celtiberian warriors, I dunno yet their web address but I know they are called ASOCIACIÓN TIERRA QUEMADA, try to find'em by this name at google.

Oh thanks Favintianus!

I think I know were is.... Also I think there are: Punic, Arevacos, Ilerdas,Romans,etc. Big Grin

Thanks for remind me that!

SALVE, COMERUS

If you are so interested in that asociation, that's the link:

http://www.numantinos.com/

Hope that helps you.

VALE
Cool! Big Grin D D D D D D D D D D

It is not the one that I thought above, so thanks for let me know that exist other group! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tarraco Viva 2016 Graham Sumner 12 6,953 06-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat
  TARRACO VIVA 2012 Graham Sumner 28 5,986 03-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Last Post: daconey
  After Tarraco Viva 2011 (that\'s the XIIIth!) Iagoba 0 1,123 05-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Iagoba