Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailaddresses READ!
Members: please check your profile by clicking the link above and CHECK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! On migrating from EzBoard, all mailaddresses were replaced by an address [email protected]. [size=150:2lf089xa]PLEASE UPDATE YOUR MAILADDRESS BEFORE JUNE 1st![/size]

After that date, we will start to delete member's accounts that have not been updated!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
You don't want Caesar sending out the RAT punishment strike team do you? What is this, asketh you? The RATPT is a masked and armored group of stern men who will not hesitate to strap you down and apply the cane to your feet ;-0

Seriously, I think Jasper is getting tired of his inbox being filled w/ return mails because people forget to fill this out. Please do so -- it's easy... and remember, Citizenship comes with responsibility!
With humility ;-Þ DMV
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
a.k.a.: Marsh Wise
Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

"A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself." ~Mark Twain

[img size=150]http://www.romanobritain.org/Graphics/marsh_qr1.png[/img]
(Oooh, Marshall, you cannot use an icky modern QR code, it is against all policies and rules.)
At this moment these RAT-ers have been active on the new forum without updating their email addresses:

- Dave Kufner (obsolete username)
- Emeraldweapon7d
- FlaviusCrispus (fixed)
- JOHN M MCDERMOTT
- John Maddox Roberts
- LUCIUS ALFENUS AVITIANUS (fixed)
- Marcus Germanicus Ferox
- musivarius
- Publius Lilius Frugius Si
- Quintius Clavus
- safran
- TFAMB
- Togaman

Please update ASAP!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Tomorrow I'll have lunch with Avitianus I'll tell him ipso facto.
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Jasper,

I try to change my profile and putting my mail addres, the system dont let me to change it. The message is "The current password you supplied does not match that stored in the database". What can i do?

Thanks
Hi Lucius,
Your password is probably still the generic iguana1. Try that.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
No. I have change the password.
:evil:
I experience the same thing with another phpBB forum. My email bounced, and to change that I had to log in under a different password. Trouble was, my bouncing email never showed the message that would have allowed me to log in again. In the end I was forced to created a whole new profile.
But maybe the 'e-wizards' who run this forum can change settings from their end?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
AFAIK, the only mail from this forum that bounces is to AOL addresses. If anybody else experiences - or seems to experience - similar problems, please let me know.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys