Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Hello to all,
                 R.A.T is the best and real forums for me and hope it is the  best for everyone,  Here are many important 
                 information  may be possible if anybody tell me when its start? if any friend have its changing look, i mean,
                 how see in starting look of R.A.T if any picture of this forum?
                 what is the meaning of "Reputation" in this R.A.T and who give it?

with best regards-sajid
(01-18-2021, 01:02 PM)SAJID Wrote: may be possible if anybody tell me when its start?

Roman Army Talk was founded by Jenny Cline (JRSCline) in January 2001. I believe this was the very first post, from January 16th of that year.

Which I think means that the board passed its 20th birthday just a couple of days ago!

(01-18-2021, 01:02 PM)SAJID Wrote: what is the meaning of "Reputation" in this R.A.T and who give it?

You'll see a button labelled 'rate' down on the left of the post - that allows you to thanks people for things, and adds to their 'reputation'.
Nathan Ross
Hello to all,
                      Roman Army Talk was founded by Jenny Cline (JRSCline) in January 2001
                      Many years before start such a important site. May be possible screenshot of some  old R.A.T pics how did look homepage?

with best regards-Sajid
(04-19-2021, 02:53 PM)SAJID Wrote: May be possible screenshot of some  old R.A.T pics how did look homepage?

I don't know if someone has them. This site has been changed I think at least three times, and so did its appearance.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Hello  to all, 
                   i am trying the best for it and hope soon result will be positive.

with best regards-sajid
Hello to all,
                    Roman Army Talk was founded by Jenny Cline (JRSCline) in January 2001. I believe this was the very first post, from January 16th of that year.

Which I think means that the board passed its 20th birthday just a couple of days ago!

I did some hard work for it hope you will be also happy to see it.

with best regards-Sajid