Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good source for leather
Matt Amt has found a site, Siegel Leather<br>
www.siegelofca.com/view_c...&curpage=7<br>
with prices of $2.20 sq/ft. for the OakSide Texano. I haven't ordered yet, and while it appears you can order smaller than a hide, Matt says not. Still, that is as inexpensive as I've seen; can anyone beat that? <p>Legio XX<br>
Caupona Asellinae</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Matt, Rich, and everyone else:<br>
<br>
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp I cannot say enough nice things about Siegel of California. They are accomodating to specific needs beyond their main" bread and butter" of American Western leather products. I got two hides for calcei soles and tops last year, and there was a mix-up with billing and delivery (UPS). I was not only treated fairly, but I thought they went out of their way to correct and deal with the problem, and their customer service personnel were outstanding. Their prices are good, their hides are top quality, and they really want to build relationships. I reccommend actually calling and discussing hide weights and uses; they really know their business and they are very nice, honest people. Again, I cannot say enough nice things about the way they dealt with my order and I plan to use them again.<br>
<br>
Wade Heaton<br>
Lucius Cornelius Libo<br>
[email protected] www.togaman.com <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good source for Celtic patterns richsc 0 835 01-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Last Post: richsc