Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Invisible" Attachment Photo
Yesterday I wrote a new post for "Origin of the Alans" and (supposedly) attached a photo within the post. I attached the photo in the same manner I have always done.
This morning, Michael Kerr answered my post with, "I can't see the attachment." I checked, only to discover the attachment photo did not show within the post. I tried again, attaching the same photo (a Qin terracotta horse). Again, the photo does not show. I clicked on the printed red attachement in the editing section, and received "This attachment does not exist." Also noted, is a statement above my post, somewhat to the effect--"Be aware that all new attachments must be approved by a moderator before showing."
I have had posting issues on RAT lately, but this is a new one. It's also Extremely Frustrating. Sad
Alan J. Campbell

member of Legio III Cyrenaica and the Uncouth Barbarians

Author of:
The Demon's Door Bolt (2011)
Forging the Blade (2012)

"It's good to be king. Even when you're dead!"
             Old Yuezhi/Pazyrk proverb
Yes I know and I understand. It has happened only to you as far as I know and the issue has been active for months now. Perhaps you don't Always realise, but your posts Always end in the moderator cue.
Only Jasper can do something about this - have you contacted him about it already?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)