Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umbo (?)
Hi everyone, I need help about this artifact. It was found outside archaeological context (field is not registered as a archaeological site). In my opinion, it is a umbo, and is it roman or even older, i dont know. So, if anyone recognize it or find an analogy, I would be very grateful.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This looks like the problem that we had with another thread recently: a new member whose posted attachments are not visible, at least not to ordinary members. Moderators may be able to see them. Is there a way around this?
Michael King Macdona

And do as adversaries do in law, -
Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
(The Taming of the Shrew: Act 1, Scene 2)
(10-13-2017, 08:59 PM)Renatus Wrote: This looks like the problem that we had with another thread recently: a new member whose posted attachments are not visible, at least not to ordinary members. Moderators may be able to see them. Is there a way around this?

Same here No Image...
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
and here too
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro