Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Get into Re-Enactment and Reconstruction
Thanks for the quick response guys! That is definitely very helpful and it is very reassuring to know that I can partake in re-enacting a culture that I believe is extremely interesting and a wonder of history. Do you guys have any recommendations on good places where I can buy equipment to get into re-enacting? I haven't been able to find a re-enactment group, and I don't know what era of Roman equipment they would want, but I figure I would deal with that as it came. I would however, like a personal set that is practical, can actually be used as armor, as well as being realistic(which would basically mean that it can be used as armor if it was created as per roman standards) for a personal collection that I would like to build for Rome. I have a plethora of items from ancient roman history, but the one that I feel would be the jewel of my collection would be a set of roman armor, era and geographic frequency to be determined. Thanks guys for the help and cheers to a new year!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Get into Re-Enactment and Reconstruction - by scottk100 - 01-10-2017, 10:00 AM