Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-shirts for sale: RAT/RA.com fundraiser
I'd like one of each myself. Sorry Jasper I emailed my order before I noticed you'd placed the t-shirts on hold. I definitely want one of each or whatever new designs you offer. Why not red t-shirts though?<br>
John Gross<br>
<p></p><i></i>
John Gross
Simple: more expensive, though I think the prices have come down since. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Jasper, are those images heat transfers or silk screen? <p>Magnus/Matt<br>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix"<br>
Niagara Falls, Canada</p><i></i>
I'm not sure how they make it. Being mail order and all. Any way I should be able to discern? <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Well, the heat transfer is basically like a label. They often have a bit of a glossy sheen to them, and you can't see the material under it. Whereas something silk screened, is done using ink, so you can see the fibers of the material though the ink because it has absorbed it. <p>Magnus/Matt<br>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix"<br>
Niagara Falls, Canada</p><i></i>
In that case, it's heat transfers. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I will say they are pretty good quality, at least the early batch I got, because my transfer is still good as new and hasn't peeled, and it's a favorite shirt.<br>
<br>
Jasper, it's a white one. I think the ROMA VIVAT shirt's the best. Don't worry making any more of the black ones w/ the Josephus quote.<br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson