Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flavius Crispus in Munich and London
Ave, comilitones!<br>
<br>
Flavius Crispus (Dave Michaels) of Legio VI Victrix here. I´m in Munich today (Sunday, March through at least Tuesday, then will probably be in London Tuesday night and Wednesday, leaving back for the states on Thursday. If any fellow Romanii are available for a get together and/or dinner any of these days, let me know-- I´d love to get together. I´m staying at the Maritima Hotel in Munich, next to the Hauptbahnoff; don´t know where I´ll be staying in London yet. If anyone is available, either call the Maritima or post contact info here-- I´ll be monitering my email from the local internet cafe.<br>
<br>
Honos et virtus!<br>
<br>
T. Flavius Crispus<br>
Legio VI Victrix Pia Fidelis<br>
California, USA <p></p><i></i>
T. Flavius Crispus / David S. Michaels
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Salve Crispus<br>
<br>
I am free all this week if you are interested in meeting up in London. My home number is 0207 771 6691.<br>
<br>
Look forward to hearing from you.<br>
<br>
Vale<br>
<br>
Celer. <p></p><i></i>
Crispus<br>
<br>
Can you contact me ASAP and let me know whether you are coming to London on Wednesday. I may be able to wrangle something extraordiary for you , but I need to know the possible timings asap.<br>
<br>
My email is [email protected] <br>
<br>
Vale<br>
<br>
Celer. <p></p><i></i>
Celer--<br>
<br>
Something "extraordinary"? Sounds mightyintriguing!<br>
<br>
I´ll be hitting London atabout5 p.m. Tuesday, and will have all Wednesday to pretty much do with what I like! I´ll email you directly right away and call you when I hit town.<br>
<br>
T. Flavius Crispus <p></p><i></i>
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Amazing! Incredible! Extraordinary indeed!<br>
<br>
What a day! Multas Gratias, M. Antonius Celer of Leg XIIII, for allowing me into the inner Sanctum of Christy's to spend most of the day looking over, fondling and photographing the most sensational collection of Roman military gear (authentic, not replica) ever assembled.<br>
<br>
Curious, anyone? You'll have to wait until the photos are posted (shouldn't be long). Until then, the memories, the images and the experience are all Celer's and mine. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!<br>
<br>
T. Flavius Crispus<br>
Leg VI VPF<br>
CA, USA<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
So you enjoyed yourself then?<br>
<br>
Celer. <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flavius Crispus on History Channel Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs 0 692 05-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs