Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Army before and after the Marius' Reforms
(08-31-2016, 01:36 AM)Bryan Wrote: Just an aside, since last post makes me very away I'm not the only person having issues with it, the new RAT feature with the copy-paste function sucks. Paste something into the body of a reply and it comes out a different font and size than the standard text font and size. Admin, can you fix this?
No. And yes. But I'm not going to. Wink

It has to do with the reply function. If people quote in their post (and I'm trying to get you guys to stop quoting quotes) it's not possible to react within that quoted post. You have to cut and paste the quotes you want into your reply and write your reaction below that.

Sometimes it looks like a mess. That can only be helped by using the 'quick edit' function after you posted, and remove all the html stuff about double quotes, fonts and clours. Just did that myself in my latest reply. Can't do it for you I'm afraid. Wink

Best advise I can give you? Copy the post you want to quote into a word document. Paste the pasage into your reply between ['quote']['/quote]. A bit more work, but 100% more readable.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roman Army before and after the Marius' Reforms - by Robert Vermaat - 08-31-2016, 10:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need help w/early Roman formation and Marius. Hasdrubal 2 1,624 06-30-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Hasdrubal
  Army reforms of various emperors Praefectusclassis 8 2,644 05-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis