Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Army before and after the Marius' Reforms
Gunthamund wrote:
well in normal life the wealth / power will be distributed in an pyramidal distribution: less people at the top have more power (wealth) than lots of people at the bottom.

It all makes sense when you read it all in its content. If you want, would you like to be part of the project and be a reader? All I ask is for feedback, like this section was confusing or things like that. You can give positive feedback as well, like holy Caesar’s ghost, them primary sources are full of overlooked information etc. PM me with you email if you want in and I will send you the first chapter “Rome’s Infancy.” The stuff you are interested in would be chapter four ?Rome’s Lost Vigour” which deals with your period of interest (going by your pictures and kit). But sorry, you have to go through all the chapters first, that way you will understand the whole process.

Let me know...and thanks for restoring my faith in reenactors.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roman Army before and after the Marius' Reforms - by Steven James - 08-12-2016, 06:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need help w/early Roman formation and Marius. Hasdrubal 2 1,623 06-30-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Hasdrubal
  Army reforms of various emperors Praefectusclassis 8 2,644 05-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis