Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any groups around Norfolk, Virginia
Just moved here, seeing if there's any group to join.
Legion 9 Hispana and Legion 20 Valeria Victrix are both nearby, Victrix is based out of Alexandria VA and Laurel MD.
Salve! I'm with Legio XX in the Washington DC area, and can answer questions for you. Legio IX's location has shifted northwards so the bulk of the group now is also in the DC area. Legio XX is an educational group that demonstrates to the public, like the Virginia Junior Classical League convention, and Legio IX is more immersive, closed event oriented.
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
What eras do you cover, I've been working on a late roman impression.
Though nominally first century, we do everything.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
What does your schedule look like normally?
How would you like me to coordinate with you about meeting up?
We have a fabrica this coming Saturday, May 28, but we do have them from time to time. Our next event is the Virginia Governor's Latin Academy on July 2.

PM me for details.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
What does the fabrica involve, and where?
It is at my house near Mt Vernon, south of Alexandria. In addition to making things (can do metal, leather, clothing, painting, wood) we also generally discuss the Roman world. It is as much social as it is working. Food provided.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Thats not far, I can meet there if you pm me the address.
(05-23-2016, 10:15 PM)Osyr Wrote: Thats not far, I can meet there if you pm me the address.

I sent you by PM. As a reminder, you need to add your real name in your posts per forum rules.
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?