Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another primary consideration in introduction & eventual disappearance of Segmentata?
(11-30-2015, 04:34 PM)CNV2855 Wrote:
Quote:(by the way, I notice you've droped the bold type and underlining from your posts above - it might encourage others to debate your ideas if you avoided too much extra emphasis, including caps!  )

If people stoppped misinterpreting some of my points, such as implying that I had ever called the Antonine Plague an instance of Yerstinia Pestis.  I was just a tad frustrated, my apologies.
I removed all the bold and other script types which we do not want here in the forum in case it upsets others.

Also, I would like to urge that the quoting rules are takien into account. the system lets you quote, use it please! It's becoming impossible to see who is responding to who. If you want your points to be interpreted well 9goes for all here), use the corrct quotes.
[moderator mode]
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another primary consideration in introduction & eventual disappearance of Segmentata? - by Robert Vermaat - 12-01-2015, 12:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disappearance of the military triumph constantius 9 3,787 11-29-2015, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Flavivs Aetivs
  Disappearance of velites Gladius Hispaniensis 12 4,605 06-20-2007, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Coriolanus
  IX Hispania Disappearance Myth Hoojio 18 6,826 03-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Dan Diffendale