Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musee de Mougins; photos of collections
The website for the Musee de Mougins is sparse with images of the collections. Does anyone have a set of photos of the cases and an idea for the total collection on display?
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
As most of the Mougins collection was part of the Guttmann collection, you can still find pictures and additional information in the relevant online catalogues of the big auction houses which sell the Guttmann pieces.
I've tried to record the auction history and whereabouts of all the Ex-Guttmann helmets. So if you need some specific information and/or pictures just tell me what you're looking for. Perhaps I can help you.
Andreas Gagelmann
Berlin, Germany
They have a catalogue though I dont know what its like I assume it contains entrys for the entire collection 12€ PB, 19€ HB:

http://mouginsmusee.com/en/shop/books
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The danger of \'Private\' collections Robert Vermaat 11 3,298 03-31-2004, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Chariovalda