Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phalerae on Stela help
Hello,

I once saw a stela or possibly just a sculpture that had a phalerae harness. What was particular about this set was that the central piece is huge with a full figure in the center and the shape was a stretched diamond. The rest of the phalerae are small and circular and they surround this figure.

Does anyone have any idea where this sculpture is from? Does anyone have good photos of this sculpture.

Someone also did a reconstruction of this phalerae set but I cannot seem to find anything.

Thanks
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
Hello Doc,
Are you referring to this phalerae? I believe it belongs to Jef Pinceel who is a member of RAT.

[attachment=12705]11709531_1130110677051820_47113702566889206_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=12706]11731592_1130214843708070_3343410836182201894_o.jpg[/attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Phil McKay
Illustrator
www.philmckay.com
Yes Phil,

Thank you for the sculpture.

Wow...that is really a nice set. Very interesting and different on Jeff's part.
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
Hello Phil,

From which tombstone or sculpture is this from? I saw it very long ago and cannot remember.

Thanks

Paolo
Not sure if this is of any help Doc?

http://lnx.roma-victrix.com/summa-divisi...telas.html
Phil McKay
Illustrator
www.philmckay.com
Thanks Phil.......it helps greatly

Paolo