Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks from Soul of the Warrior and Leg VI
Just wanted to thank everyone for a great year from all of us at Lggion VI and Soul of the Warrior. We had a blast and hope you all did too. We thank you for your orders, your patience (we know we are slow sometimes... and Deepeeka backorders... ouch), and your loyalty. A special Salvete to the Legions and Legionaries of the ISPA, and others, with whom we have had the privilege to fall in this year. We have Enjoyed meeting you all, and have always learned soemthing from you! As we move into an even bigger and better year, we look forward to seeing you all again, and meeting new friends, and yes, Castro Romani 2004 is already in the planning stages!!<br>
<br>
So in short, may each of you have a Blessed Christmas, or a Happy Holiday, and an excellent New Year. We look forward to sharing it with you!<br>
<br>
Legio VI Ferrata Fidelas Constans<br>
Soul of the Warrior<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Ave Justus:<br>
<br>
Can you update me on the status of those two focale and that wax tablet I ordered from you?<br>
<br>
Vale:<br>
<br>
Gaius <p></p><i></i>
Michael Garrity
We have not rec'd either a deposit or payment from you as your phone message suggested. We have an email you can check with us at, this is not the place. We have the Focale in stock, and I can finish up a tablet in a few days, but we have yet to get either check you sent.<br>
<br>
Rusty <p></p><i></i>