Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTV\'s Dirty Sanchez
Hi there,<br>
<br>
I am doing some research for MTV show 'Dirty Sanchez'. For the new series (which is a european tour) they will be travelling through Italy. As part of this show, the producers were interested in finding a Roman living history society (the military side) to show our presenters the ropes of how to be a legionnaire/Roman soldier. Ideally, we would like for our presenters to recieve training, but we would also like to be at the site of a battle re-enactment too.<br>
<br>
We will be in northern Italy from April 18th- 24th. Does anybody know of any British societys that will be over there at that time? Or does anyone have any contacts in Italy? Do you know of any Roman living history societies that are based in Northern Italy?<br>
<br>
If not, we may be willing to take a couple of enthusiasts from England, over to Italy, to demonstrate what it really took to be a legionnaire/Roman soldier. It would help if we could find people who were also fans of our show 'Dirty Sanchez', but that is not a necessity.<br>
<br>
Any help is most appreciated!<br>
Thanks,<br>
Dan <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mtv\'s dirty sanchez Anonymous 3 1,048 01-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Tasciavanous