Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepeeka and Keith Wescovich
I was pleased to see on FB that Gagan has publicly thanked a fellow names Keith Wescovich for improving Deepeeka production. I became aware of him only recently on FB, but he has been working in Meerut for some time with Deepeeka on product improvements. Anyone here (other than Gagan) know him? Seems like a good cooperative arrangement.
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Just to add my notes here- Keith is not a roman reenactor- infact till about 4 months back, before he came to India, he has always been a supplier and fighter at SCA events. He relies on research and technology for producing weapons for modern practical use.

We have been working with him since his days at Von Sussen and Pirate Warehouse.

Gagan
Just to add my own two cents, one does not need to be a reenactor to understand quality and value. A well made component added poorly to a larger piece ruins the overall product. Keith understands this as well as value, for few of us can afford the very high-end and perfect products that sell for thousands of dollars per piece. Yes, they are beautiful, but how many risk taking that two thousand dollar pugio to a muddy reenactment event, better to bring the Deepeeka, have fun and not worry that one of the gems will fall off. Keith deserves our support as decent gear at affordable prices is what the beginners need.
Joe Balmos