Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allandale Roman Shoe Reconstructions
I made the Allendale shoes.
Quote:I made the Allendale shoes.

Marcus

can you please post more pics, and maybe better quality if you have they do look interesting, and some more details, some literature might be interesting

Can an moderator please split from here
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro
Quote:
Marcus Norwood post=364955 Wrote:I made the Allendale shoes.

Marcus

can you please post more pics, and maybe better quality if you have they do look interesting, and some more details, some literature might be interesting

If you want to do that I would suggest starting your own thread for obvious reasons :wink:
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
The design came from Archaeological footwear. By Marquita Volken. As to the previous comment if that's what I'm to expect every time I post anything here I'll never visit this site again.
Quote:The design came from Archaeological footwear. By Marquita Volken. As to the previous comment if that's what I'm to expect every time I post anything here I'll never visit this site again.

Marcus, Well there I think your jumping to conclusions, I suspect you think I'm commenting on your shoes I can assure you nothing is further from the case... however I dont wish to continue this and will ask the moderators to appropriately split the thread if they can.... otherwise I'll create a new thread..
Don't feel offended as there was no offence meant ;-)
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867
OFF topic
sorry for creating the confusion in the first place

Marcus the comment Ivor had was fore sure not bad intended he is a good man , I apologize to both that this misunderstanding happened.

I should have asked an moderator to split the thread if possible

Marcus again, this community is the greatest one on the net, everybody is really helpful, you will find a lot of knowledge here and we are here to learn, help each other and have fun, so don't worry, and never take comments as negative really everybody tries to help here
-----------------
Gelu I.
www.terradacica.ro
www.porolissumsalaj.ro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roman mosaic floors for villa reconstructions Musivarius 0 810 07-10-2017, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Musivarius
  Roman Shoe Reconstructions Crispianus 68 27,439 04-04-2016, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Crispianus
  Reconstructions of Roman footware from Vindolanda Crispianus 10 3,559 10-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Crispianus