Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accept my major fault
Hello to all,
i accept my major fault , the reason of my major fault is quick work and without research.
hope you will see good and accurate post in future.

with best regards - sajid
Sajid, thank you, maybe we were too hard on you but before making something copied from another company, please think of if you are replicating a find, or replicating someone else's work. I hope that you can make some good things but research is necessary. Try making something based off a Roman object. Smile
Regards, Jason
Sajid, you are welcome when you come baring good or improved goods. As a suggestion, please ask the roman community what they want, many of us will even do the investigation for you.
Damian Laurence Zamprogno
Yes, some of us might do some research for the benefit of a good product for us in the end...
Regards, Jason
Sajid, an option might be to make yhe iron parts for a scorpion 9 The roman crosbow).
AgrimensorLVCIVS FLAVIVS SINISTER
aka Jos Cremers
member of CORBVLO
ESTE NIX PAX CRISTE NIX
That would be nice to have! A set of pieces to build a scorpion for reenactment. What a great idea!
Regards, Jason
Very limited in production numbers....cant see that happening.
Kevin
Kevin
Quote:Sajid, an option might be to make yhe iron parts for a scorpion 9 The roman crosbow).

I think this would be a one a off order and working to accurate drawings of the device and components, its likely some adjustment would be needed later to fit the parts... Probably better done either as a complete piece or as a more local project where the woodwork is already made.... I think there are a number of blacksmiths who could do the metalwork in Holland and Germany...
Ivor

"And the four bare walls stand on the seashore. a wreck a skeleton a monument of that instability and vicissitude to which all things human are subject. Not a dwelling within sight, and the farm labourer, and curious traveller, are the only persons that ever visit the scene where once so many thousands were congregated." T.Lewin 1867